Apple Pie Baked Oats For One
Made with our Original Pinole Chia Oatmeal flavor, these Apple Pie Baked oats are just as healthy as they are delicious!
There is nothing quite like warm apple pie. This Apple Pie Baked Oats recipe is excellent for when you want the taste of soft apple and spices, but don't want to bake an entire pie!
This recipe was brought to us by Aly Barr. It's easy and fun to make! Try it as a breakfast or a tasty and healthy dessert. You won't regret it. Every bite is filled with apple goodness and crunchy pecans. Yum!
Shop The Pinole Project Amazon Store to make it yourself! Check out the recipe below!
- 1/3 cup Pinole Chia Oatmeal (Original Flavor)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbls cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 small chopped apple
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Pecans (optional)
- More cinnamon
- Blend together your Pinole Chia Oatmeal, milk, protein powder, egg, baking powder, cashew butter, vanilla extract, 1 tsp of cinnamon, nutmeg and honey.
- Over medium heat, sauté one small chopped apple with 1 tbsp butter and lots of cinnamon in a pan for about 15 minutes. Pour a little bit of water in as needed so that they don’t burn. Apples should be nice and soft.
- Pour oat mixture into a greased ramekin and mix in apples. I sprinkled some chopped pecans and some brown sugar on top as well!
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes
- Take out of oven & wait for it to cool. Enjoy!
Did you make this Apple Pie Baked Oats recipe?
Weren't these Baked oats with apples delicious? Please leave a comment below or share this blog post on Pinterest or with a friend. For more, you can follow us on Instagram and Pinterest! Want to try Pinole Chia Oatmeal? Go here! We're also on Amazon!